Our goal is to assess your dental health and provide options for your dental treatment. We focus on prioritizing your dental needs to make it more affordable for you and your family.
We accept most dental insurance plans and work with you to maximize your dental insurance so that you can pay as little out of pocket.
At each visit, here is what you can expect from us.
- Our doctors will discuss your overall dental health and phased treatment plan.
- Our doctors and team will answer any questions you have regarding your treatment and options.
- Our patient care coordinators will go over your financial arrangement so that you know what your out of pocket cost will be at your next scheduled visit before making that appointment. We will do our best to estimate your insurance benefits so there are no surprises.
- We will offer you several payment options to make it affordable.
- We will schedule your next visit at a convenient time for you - we are open 7am-7pm & Saturdays!
- We will work with your insurance company to help maximize your dental insurance, file insurance claims and follow-up on payments or any other issues.
- We will do our best to provide most dental services in our office. In the event we need to refer you, we will send you to someone who has the same patient care and service we provide to you. We will help you coordinate with the specialist to maximize your insurance and find a convenient time for you.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts cash, most major credit cards and dental insurance plans. As another option, we can help you apply for CareCredit right in our office.
If you have any questions please call our patient care coordinators who are here for you.